Graduate and Placement Job Fair
This event offers companies who are still actively recruiting students for their graduate and placement opportunities the prospect to engage students for whom end of term or graduation is fast approaching.
- From: Tuesday 5 March 2019, 11 am
- To: Tuesday 5 March 2019, 3 pm
- Location: Newton building, Main Entrance, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
The Graduate and Placements Job Fair is ideally placed to help raise your company profile and the benefits of working for you to our eager graduates and student.
Nottingham Trent University students and graduates possess a huge range of vital skills. Whether you are looking for a permanent member of staff or are considering employing a student on a short-term placement, we can help. Our recruitment fair is free to attend and provides a cost-effective way to bring new talent into your organisation.
The fair will give you the chance to:
- Promote your recruitment opportunities
- Meet our talented, high-calibre undergraduate students and graduates
- Enhance your profile and brand awareness amongst potential applicants
- Use our first-class facilities to network, present and even interview students on the day
We look forward to returning to this fair; there are lots of strong graduates and undergraduates that we are interested in employing on placement years and full time employment
C May, Travis Tyler-Noon
If your organisation would like to attend, please complete our enquiry form.
For further information on this event, or other ways to promote your company and opportunities, please contact us either by email or telephone on 0115 848 6354.
Further details will be sent out closer to the event but should you need to arrange delivery of goods, please use the following information:
- We are able to accept delivery of exhibition stands/literature by post from 27.02.19 Please clearly mark all packages for the attention of The Employability Events Team ref: Graduate and Placement Job Fair and include your company name. Our delivery address is:
Nottingham Trent University, Employability Team, Room 014, Newton/Arkwright Building, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 5LT
- If you are sending any materials, please send an email outlining details of the items you are including to firstname.lastname@example.org
Using a Courier?
- Should you be using a courier, please ask them to arrive from 8:00am on the day of the Graduate and Placement Job Fair. Kindly note that space/time is limited and this area is for unloading only.
- Exhibitors/Couriers may proceed to set up their stands on 05.03.2019 between 8:00-10:00am. Should you wish to set up your stand on the 04.03.2019, please email email@example.com to notify the events team and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
- If you wish your stand to be collected following the event, please ensure you clearly label your stand with your full contact details and ask the courier to collect the stand between 3pm and 5pm on the day of the event from Newton Building Loading Bay, South Sherwood Street, NG1 4BY. Please note although every care will be taken, Nottingham Trent University cannot accept any liability for loss or damage caused after the event.