Graduate and Placement Job Fair
This event offers companies who are still actively recruiting students for their graduate and placement opportunities the prospect to engage students for whom end of term or graduation is fast approaching.
- From: Tuesday 3 March 2020, 11 am
- To: Tuesday 3 March 2020, 3 pm
- Location: Newton building, Main Entrance, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
The Graduate and Placement Job Fair is ideally placed to help raise your company profile and the benefits of working for you to our eager graduates and student.
Nottingham Trent University students and graduates possess a huge range of vital skills. Whether you are looking for a permanent member of staff or are considering employing a student on a short-term placement, we can help. Our recruitment fair is free to attend and provides a cost-effective way to bring new talent into your organisation.
The fair will give you the chance to:
- Promote your recruitment opportunities
- Meet our talented, high-calibre undergraduate students and graduates
- Enhance your profile and brand awareness amongst potential applicants
- Use our first-class facilities to network, present and even interview students on the day
We look forward to returning to this fair; there are lots of strong graduates and undergraduates that we are interested in employing on placement years and full time employment
C May, Travis Tyler-Noon
For further information on this event, or other ways to promote your company and opportunities, please contact us either by email or telephone on 0115 848 6354.