Computing and Technology: Fire It Up with Apprenticeships at NTU
Nottingham Trent University invites employers to celebrate National Apprenticeship Week 2019 and explore the degree apprenticeships on offer in the field of computing and technology.
- From: Monday 4 March 2019, 8.30 am
- To: Monday 4 March 2019, 12.30 pm
- Location: PAV121, Clifton Campus, NG11 8NS
- Booking deadline: Sunday 3 March 2019, 6.00 pm
- Download this event to your calendar
This National Apprenticeship Week NTU are offering employers the opportunity to learn more about the courses on offer in the field of computing and technology, as well as practical advice on apprenticeship finance and the application process.
This event will feature discussions surrounding NTUs following Digital offer:
- Level 6 Digital Technology and Solutions Professional Degree Apprenticeship (Software Engineering)
- Level 6 Digital Technology and Solutions Professional Degree Apprenticeship (Data Analysis)
- Level 6 Digital Technology and Solutions Professional Degree Apprenticeship (Cyber Security)
- Level 6 Digital Technology and Solutions Professional Degree Apprenticeship (Network Engineering)
- Level 7 Digital Technology and Solutions Specialist (Data Analytics)
Based at our state of the art Clifton Campus, within NTU's School of Science and Technology, these unique programmes combine honours/ masters level education with workplace learning to help address vital knowledge and skills gaps within the sector. They provide innovative work-based learning solutions that are designed to meet the needs of both the employer and learner. Carefully planned blocks of learning is complemented with work-based projects, enabling apprentices to apply their learning directly to the workplace.
To celebrate National Apprenticeship Week 2019 we'll be hosting a number of events aimed at different sectors and industries including food, construction and the public sector. You can see a full schedule of events on our National Apprenticeship Week 2019 page.
8:30 am - 9:00 am: Registration, networking and breakfast
9:00 am - 9:15 am: Welcome and introduction
9:15 am - 9:30 am: An introduction to apprenticeship finance
9:30 am - 9:45 am: The apprenticeship application process
9:45 am - 10:15 am: An overview of the NTU technology apprenticeship course portfolio
10:15 am - 10:30 am: Refreshments
10:30 am - 11:00 am: Facilities tour (optional)
11:00 am - 12:00 pm: Networking and one on one sessions (optional)