Search Engine Optimisation
Elevator - Digital Marketing Spotlight
Gain professional knowledge and tools that take your online marketing practices around Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) to the next level.
- From: Tuesday 12 March 2019, 9.30 am
- To: Tuesday 12 March 2019, 4 pm
- Registration: 9.15 am
- Location: Broadway Cinema, 14-18 Broad St, Nottingham, NG1 3AL,
- Booking deadline: Monday 11 March 2019, 12.00 am
- Download this event to your calendar
Go beyond the basics of digital marketing to give professional knowledge and tools that take your online marketing practices around Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) to the next level. This workshop is a start of a new Digital Marketing series for creative and digital SMEs.
- understand how SEO and its technical foundations works to increase your visibility and sales
- understand how to use on page and off page promotion to boost your business profile
- learn how to measure and analyse data from Google Analytics
- work with peers to improve your online voice to make your digital marketing channels prosper.
Impression Digital will facilitate the Digital Marketing Spotlight series. Based in Nottingham and London, Impression is a digital marketing agency that have won many awards and have recently been listed in The Drum's Top 100 UK independent agencies. Impression have built a team of digital experts with a creative edge, able to utilise existing digital marketing techniques and bring in forward-thinking approaches to make the most of new technologies and creative processes.
Digital Marketing Spotlight series
Take an in depth look at four aspects of your digital marketing strategy. Make the most out of your resources, so you can stand out in the digital sphere. Join us for:
This workshop is open to creative or digital small and medium businesses based in Nottinghamshire or Derbyshire. See our eligibility criteria and definitions.
The Big House
Supported by the European Regional Development Fund, The Big House project provides free support for Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire-based creative and digital businesses.
From developing potential business ideas, nurturing start-ups and new entrepreneurs, to working with established businesses wanting to grow, our partner network provides specialist support. You can access grants, 1-2-1 mentoring, networking events and workshops to help build contacts, skills and knowledge to succeed.
Nottingham, NG1 3AL