Building Stronger Sales
Elevator - workshops for creative and digital businesses
Improve your capacity of gaining new clients and potential investors through writing effective sales proposals and delivering knock-out pitches.
- From: Friday 26 April 2019, 9.30 am
- To: Friday 26 April 2019, 4.30 pm
- Registration: 9:15am
- Location: Broadway Cinema, 14-18 Broad Street, Nottingham, NG1 3AL,
- Booking deadline: Wednesday 24 April 2019, 12.00 am
This dynamic workshop will prepare you for new client acquisition and potential investors by learning more about networking, writing sales proposals and delivering knock-out pitches. Understand the ‘what’, ‘how’ and ‘why’ to converting contacts into clients and turning your initial connection into a profitable venture.
- build skills and approaches for effective selling – including developing and using high-gain questions
- learn how to write strong sales proposals and deliver effective pitches
- get strategies for managing objections
- find out about closing techniques and advancing clients along the sales process.
Oakridge Centre's Adam Robertson, the facilitator for Building Stronger Sales, has extensive experience with sales and marketing management, sales coaching, and the bid process. Adam understands the needs of small and medium sized enterprises and has worked with a number of organisations across a wide range of sectors including the creative and digital industries.
Building Stronger Sales is part of the Elevator series from The Big House programme. This free workshop is specifically for creative and digital small and medium businesses based in Nottinghamshire or Derbyshire.
14-18 Broad Street
The Lace Market Car Park and NCP Car Park Nottingham Stoney Street are the closest parking spots to Broadway Cinema.
- Prices for Lace Market Car Park off Fletcher Gate– cheaper option.
- Prices for NCP Car Park – Nottingham Stoney Street
From Nottingham Train Station, There is a taxi rank outside the train station and a taxi will bring you to Broadway Cinema in 5 minutes. Alternatively, you can walk there from the station in 10 minutes.