LEAP: Creative Industries Expo
Inspire, Connect, Promote
The Nottingham Trent University Creative Industries Expo is an ideal opportunity for employers within the creative sector to meet our enthusiastic, work-ready students and graduates.
Aimed specifically at employers looking to engage with our young creatives, this fair represents a fantastic opportunity for NTU talent to find suitable roles within the creative sector!
- From: Tuesday 31 March 2020, 11 am
- To: Tuesday 31 March 2020, 3 pm
- Location: Newton building, Main Entrance, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
Come and meet our talented NTU students and make some career magic happen!
Our Creative Industries Expo is a free event designed especially for creative sector companies and organisations to meet our talented students.
Attracting students from across the University, this unique event is perfect for you if you are:
- Looking for freelancers to complete projects
- Recruiting graduates
- In search of placement or work experience students
- Providing competitions, awards and bursaries aimed at creatives
- Talent spotting
- Offering part time jobs for students while studying
NTU has an international reputation for high quality art, design and creative education. If you are in search of specialist skill sets ranging across creative disciplines such as: Crafts, Marketing, Branding, Graphic, Product, Fashion Design, Digital, I.T, Photography, Architecture, Film, TV, Theatre and Performance and more, please come and meet us.
For further information and to enquire about booking for this job fair, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org