Nottingham Trent University Creative Industries Expo
Inspire, Connect, Promote
The Nottingham Trent University Creative Industries Expo is an ideal opportunity for employers within the creative sector to meet our enthusiastic, work-ready students and graduates.
Aimed specifically at employers looking to engage with our young creatives, this fair represents a fantastic opportunity for NTU talent to find suitable roles within the creative sector!
- From: Tuesday 2 April 2019, 11 am
- To: Tuesday 2 April 2019, 3 pm
- Location: Newton building, Main Entrance, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
The Nottingham Trent University Creative Industries Expo is a new type of event aimed at attracting companies and organisations who have placement or graduate opportunities, creative business needs to fulfil, or support to offer for young creatives.
Are you a local, national, international organisation, company or website who are:
- offering graduate schemes or roles on large or smaller scale?
- willing to provide work experience or short/ long term placements?
- looking for freelancers to complete projects?
- offering competitions, awards and bursaries aimed at creatives?
- a support or advisory organisation for any creatives all in one place?
- an organisation with roles which need creative input?
- seeking links with our creative courses to develop ideas/ projects?
What will you gain from the Expo?
This is a free event to exhibitors, where you can showcase your organisation and opportunities to a wide and engaged student audience. It also offers a chance to celebrate the importance and significance of the Creative Industries, and your organisations' position within the sector.
What can our students offer you?
Our students have a range of creative talents, from visual creatives to craft makers, from 3D designers to marketers; animators, artists, writers, branding specialists, makers, stylists, buyers, promoters, campaign managers, set builders, thinkers, storytellers, artists, researchers and idea generators. All to meet the breadth of your needs.
If your organisation would like to attend, please complete our enquiry form.
For further information on this event, or other ways to promote your company and opportunities, please contact us either by email or telephone on 0115 848 6354.
Equipment Delivery Details
If you have already booked to exhibit at the Creatives Industry Expo, further details will be sent out closer to the event.
Should you need to arrange delivery of goods, please use the following information:
- We are able to accept delivery of exhibition stands/literature by post from the 26.03.2019. Please clearly mark all packages for the attention of The Employability Events Team ref: Nottingham Trent University Creatives Industries Expo and include your company name. Our delivery address is:
Nottingham Trent University,
- If you are sending any materials, please send an email outlining details of the items you are including to email@example.com
Using a Courier?
- Should you be using a courier, please ask them to arrive from 9:00am on the day of the Nottingham Trent University Creatives Industries Expo. Kindly note that space/time is limited and this area is for unloading only.
- Exhibitors/Couriers may proceed to set up their stands on 02.04.2019 between 9:00-11:00am. Should you wish to set up your stand on the 01.04.2019, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify the events team and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
- If you wish your stand to be collected following the event, please ensure you clearly label your stand with your full contact details and ask the courier to collect the stand between 3pm and 5pm on the day of the event from Newton Building Loading Bay, South Sherwood Street, NG1 4BY. Please note although every care will be taken, Nottingham Trent University cannot accept any liability for loss or damage caused after the event.