Nottingham Trent University Creative Industries Expo
Inspire, Connect, Promote
The Nottingham Trent University Creative Industries Expo is an ideal opportunity for employers within the creative sector to meet our enthusiastic, work-ready students and graduates.
- From: Tuesday 2 April 2019, 11 am
- To: Tuesday 2 April 2019, 3 pm
- Location: Newton building, Main Entrance, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
The Nottingham Trent University Creative Industries Expo is a new type of event aimed at attracting companies and organisations who have placement or graduate opportunities, creative business needs to fulfil, or support to offer for young creatives.
Are you a local, national, international organisation, company or website who are:
- offering graduate schemes or roles on large or smaller scale?
- willing to provide work experience or short/ long term placements?
- looking for freelancers to complete projects?
- offering competitions, awards and bursaries aimed at creatives?
- a support or advisory organisation for any creatives all in one place?
- an organisation with roles which need creative input?
- seeking links with our creative courses to develop ideas/ projects?
See who attended our fair in 2018 by viewing our exhibitor list.
What will you gain from the Expo?
This is a free event to exhibitors, where you can showcase your organisation and opportunities to a wide and engaged student audience. It also offers a chance to celebrate the importance and significance of the Creative Industries, and your organisations' position within the sector.
What can our students offer you?
Our students have a range of creative talents, from visual creatives to craft makers, from 3D designers to marketers; animators, artists, writers, branding specialists, makers, stylists, buyers, promoters, campaign managers, set builders, thinkers, storytellers, artists, researchers and idea generators. All to meet the breadth of your needs.