LEAP: Creative Industries Expo
Inspire, Connect, Promote
The Nottingham Trent University Creative Industries Expo is an ideal opportunity for employers within the creative sector to meet our enthusiastic, work-ready students and graduates.
Aimed specifically at employers looking to engage with our young creatives, this fair represents a fantastic opportunity for NTU talent to find suitable roles within the creative sector!
- From: Tuesday 2 April 2019, 11 am
- To: Tuesday 2 April 2019, 3 pm
- Location: Newton building, Main Entrance, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
Come and meet our talented NTU students and make some career magic happen!
Our Creative Industries Expo is a free event designed especially for creative sector companies and organisations to meet our talented students.
Attracting students from across the University, this unique event is perfect for you if you are:
- Looking for freelancers to complete projects
- Recruiting graduates
- In search of placement or work experience students
- Providing competitions, awards and bursaries aimed at creatives
- Talent spotting
- Offering part time jobs for students while studying
NTU has an international reputation for high quality art, design and creative education. If you are in search of specialist skill sets ranging across creative disciplines such as: Crafts, Marketing, Branding, Graphic, Product, Fashion Design, Digital, I.T, Photography, Architecture, Film, TV, Theatre and Performance and more, please come and meet us.
If your organisation would like to attend, please complete our enquiry form.
For further information on this event, or other ways to promote your company and opportunities, please contact us either by email or telephone on 0115 848 6354.
Equipment delivery details
If you have already booked to exhibit at the Creatives Industry Expo, further details will be sent out closer to the event.
Should you need to arrange delivery of goods, please use the following information:
- We are able to accept delivery of exhibition stands/literature by post from the 26 March. Please clearly mark all packages for the attention of The Employability Events Team ref: Nottingham Trent University Creatives Industries Expo and include your company name. Our delivery address is: Nottingham Trent University, Employability Team, Room 014, Newton/Arkwright Building, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 5LT.
- If you are sending any materials, please send an email outlining details of the items you are including to the Employability events team.
Using a Courier?
- Should you be using a courier, please ask them to arrive from 9:00 am on the day of the Nottingham Trent University Creatives Industries Expo. Kindly note that space/time is limited and this area is for unloading only.
- Exhibitors/Couriers may proceed to set up their stands on 2 April between 9:00 - 11:00 am. Should you wish to set up your stand on the 1 April, please email the Employability events team to notify the events team and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
- If you wish your stand to be collected following the event, please ensure you clearly label your stand with your full contact details and ask the courier to collect the stand between 3 pm and 5 pm on the day of the event from Newton Building Loading Bay, South Sherwood Street, NG1 4BY. Please note although every care will be taken, Nottingham Trent University cannot accept any liability for loss or damage caused after the event.