Pay Per Click
Elevator - Digital Marketing Spotlight
Improve your return on advertising spend through data-driven, results-focused PPC management.
- From: Tuesday 30 April 2019, 9.30 am
- To: Tuesday 30 April 2019, 4 pm
- Registration: 9.15 am
- Location: Broadway Cinema, 14-18 Broad St, Nottingham, NG1 3AL,
- Booking deadline: Monday 29 April 2019, 12.00 am
- Download this event to your calendar
An investment in any form of paid advertising should always yield positive results and this workshop will break down the steps to make that happen. This event is designed for creative and digital businesses that want to take their digital marketing to the next level.
- boost visibility of your business online and grow your audience
- improve your return on advertising spend through data-driven, results-focused PPC management
- understand how PPC can be a powerful part of converting prospects into sales and retaining customers in the long term.
Impression Digital will facilitate the Digital Marketing Spotlight series. Based in Nottingham and London, Impression is a digital marketing agency that have won many awards and have recently been listed in The Drum's Top 100 UK independent agencies. Impression have built a team of digital experts with a creative edge, able to utilise existing digital marketing techniques and bring in forward-thinking approaches to make the most of new technologies and creative processes.
Digital Marketing Spotlight series
Take an in depth look at four aspects of your digital marketing strategy. Make the most out of your resources, so you can stand out in the digital sphere. Join us for:
This workshop is open to creative or digital small and medium businesses based in Nottinghamshire or Derbyshire. See our eligibility criteria and definitions.
The Big House
Supported by the European Regional Development Fund, The Big House project provides free support for Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire-based creative and digital businesses.
From developing potential business ideas, nurturing start-ups and new entrepreneurs, to working with established businesses wanting to grow, our partner network provides specialist support. You can access grants, 1-2-1 mentoring, networking events and workshops to help build contacts, skills and knowledge to succeed.
Nottingham, NG1 3AL