Welcome to The Big House @ NTU
A Virtual Workshop to provide an Introduction to The Big House Programme
Find out about the free business support available to creative and digital SMEs through The Big House programme and Nottingham Trent University’s wider commercial offer.
- From: Friday 3 April 2020, 10 am
- To: Friday 3 April 2020, 1 pm
- Registration: 10 am - 1 pm
- Location: Newton Building, Nottingham Trent University, 50 Shakespeare Street, Nottingham, NG1 4FQ,
- Booking deadline: Wednesday 1 April 2020, 9.00 am
- Download this event to your calendar
We invite ambitious businesses in the creative and digital sectors to join us at NTU in a virtual workshop to find out more about The Big House programme and other opportunities currently available within the D2N2 area.
Before attending the Virtual Workshop you will be contacted by a member of the team to discuss the logistics further
Following presentations and talks, we’ll ask you to share your ambitions and challenges to growth with us in a one-to-one diagnostic, so we can direct you to relevant support needed to help you succeed.
This event will give you:
- an introduction to The Big House programme
- a step-by-step guide through the ins and outs of our grants, events and wider opportunities at NTU
- an opportunity to network with local creative and digital businesses
- one-to-one diagnostic review that will take about 20-30 minutes*, in which we will review and recommend to you the best channels of support going forward.
*Only businesses eligible to The Big House programme will be offered a diagnostic review. Once you book, we’ll get in touch to check your eligibility, enrol you into the programme and confirm your diagnostic slot.
Before you book
We are limited to spaces, so please ensure that you are representing a registered creative or digital business within Nottinghamshire or Derbyshire. If you are a creative or digital sole trader, or you’re an established SME trading for some time, NTU’s The Big House team can help you take your business to new heights.
Any Questions? Drop us an email about this event at email@example.com or call 0115 848 4042.
What is The Big House Programme?
The Big House offers fully-funded business support, mentoring, workshops, networking events, access to grants for creative and digital businesses in Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire. Visit bighouse.org.uk for the complete details of the programme, and keep up-to-date with us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
As this event is part of a European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) initiative, we will require you to be enrolled in The Big House Programme, prior to attending. If you are not already enrolled, you will find the appropriate form at: https://bighouse.org.uk/enrolment-forms.
NB: We will be documenting the event. If you do not wish to be included in images or videos that may be used later for marketing purposes, please let us know beforehand.
This project is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund 2014 - 2020.
50 Shakespeare Street
Nottingham, NG1 4FQ