Search Engine Optimisation
Elevator - Digital Marketing Spotlight
Gain professional knowledge and tools that take your online marketing practices around Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) to the next level.
- From: Tuesday 21 May 2019, 9.30 am
- To: Tuesday 21 May 2019, 4 pm
- Registration: 9:15am
- Location: Broadway Cinema, 14-18 Broad Street, Nottingham, NG1 3AL,
- Booking deadline: Sunday 19 May 2019, 12.00 am
- Download this event to your calendar
Go beyond the basics of digital marketing to give professional knowledge and tools that take your online marketing practices around Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) to the next level. This workshop is a start of a new Digital Marketing series for creative and digital SMEs.
- understand how SEO and its technical foundations works to increase your visibility and sales
- understand how to use on page and off page promotion to boost your business profile
- learn how to measure and analyse data from Google Analytics
- work with peers to improve your online voice to make your digital marketing channels prosper.
Impression Digital will facilitate the Digital Marketing Spotlight series. Based in Nottingham and London, Impression is a digital marketing agency that have won many awards and have recently been listed in The Drum's Top 100 UK independent agencies. Impression have built a team of digital experts with a creative edge, able to utilise existing digital marketing techniques and bring in forward-thinking approaches to make the most of new technologies and creative processes.
The Big House
Supported by the European Regional Development Fund, The Big House project provides free support for Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire-based creative and digital businesses.
From developing potential business ideas, nurturing start-ups and new entrepreneurs, to working with established businesses wanting to grow, our partner network provides specialist support. You can access grants, 1-2-1 mentoring, networking events and workshops to help build contacts, skills and knowledge to succeed.
The Big House
The Big House supports the growth of creative and digital enterprises in Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire. Nottingham Business School runs the Elevator workshops and can give small and medium enterprises financial support through the Elevator grants as part of The Big House programme. The Big House is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
Any queries? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
14-18 Broad Street
The Lace Market
The Lace Market Car Park and NCP Car Park Nottingham Stoney Street are the closest parking spots to Broadway Cinema.
- Prices for Lace Market Car Park off Fletcher Gate– cheaper option.
- Prices for NCP Car Park – Nottingham Stoney Street
From Nottingham Train Station, There is a taxi rank outside the train station and a taxi will bring you to Broadway Cinema in 5 minutes. Alternatively, you can walk there from the station in 10 minutes.