SHOW: summer show celebration event
Our Celebration Event is a fantastic opportunity to recognise the hard work and achievements of our graduating art and design students. We welcome creative professionals and exhibiting students, together with their friends and family, to view the work before it goes on show to the public from 1 – 9 June.
- From: Friday 31 May 2019, 5 pm
- To: Friday 31 May 2019, 9 pm
- Location: Arkwright, Barnes Wallis, Bonington, Newton and Waverley buildings, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham,
- Booking deadline: Friday 31 May 2019, 5.30 pm
Taking place across Nottingham Trent University’s City Campus, 1,318 creatives from 26 courses unite for one ambitious summer show. Representing a new wave of talent – skilled and ready to shape our future creative industries.
Reserve your place
We request that all professional contacts, students and friends and family reserve their place online for the Celebration Event. We'll send you a reminder one week before the event with an update on all the activities talking place across the evening. In the meantime, take a look at the full line-up of creative courses that will be exhibiting on the night.
- BArch (Hons) Architecture
- BA (Hons) Interior Architecture and Design
- MArch Architecture
- MA Interior Architecture and Design
- BA (Hons) Graphic Design
- BA (Hons) Photography
- BA (Hons) Fashion Communication and Promotion
- BA (Hons) Fashion Management
- BA (Hons) Fashion Marketing and Branding
- BA (Hons) International Fashion Business
- BA (Hons) Fine Art
- BA (Hons) Textile Design
- BA (Hons) Animation
- BSc (Hons) Architectural Technology
- BA (Hons) Costume Design and Making
- BA (Hons) Decorative Arts
- BA (Hons) Fashion Accessory Design
- BA (Hons) Fashion Design
- BA (Hons) Fashion Knitwear Design and Knitted Textiles
- BA (Hons) Furniture and Product Design
- BA (Hons) Product Design
- BSc (Hons) Product Design
- MA Design: Products and Furniture
- MSc Design: Product and Technology
- BA (Hons) Design for Film and Television
- BA (Hons) Theatre Design
Find our more about each individual course taking part in this year's Degree Show, download your copy of the creative directory.
Keep up to date
Follow #NTUDegreeShow on Instagram to keep up to date with events and behind the scenes activity.
Join the mailing list
Never miss a thing! Receive invitations and news updates straight to your inbox for all our summer show activities, sign up to our mailing list.
Visit the Degree Show information hub for details about all activities taking place this summer.
Many of our students will also be exhibiting in London at a number of influential graduate design exhibitions and events in June and July, take a look at the full line-up of events.
For all enquiries about this event, please email us or call +44 (0)115 848 8268.
Image courtesy of Megan-Eve Hollins, BA (Hons) Fashion Communication and Promotion 2019
There is no parking available at the University itself, but there are many car parking facilities within a couple of minutes walking distance. The nearest car park is Talbot Street Car Park. If using this car park, please exit onto Chaucer Street.
To plan your journey to the NTU City Campus, please visit the Get Directions Page on the NTU website.