Creating Engaging Video Content for your Business
Elevator - workshops for creative and digital businesses
If you want great things to happen, you need to engage with your audience. Traditionally, creating a video would involve booking and briefing a professional production company. They'll create the video for you, in their style and tone. These days, it's even more accessible to create your own video content.
- From: Wednesday 19 June 2019, 9.30 am
- To: Wednesday 19 June 2019, 4.30 pm
- Registration: 9:15am
- Location: Broadway Cinema, 14-18 Broad Street, Nottingham, NG1 3AL
- Booking deadline: Sunday 16 June 2019, 11.59 pm
Learn how to create engaging video with your smartphone or tablet.
This 2 day workshop will take place on the 19th & 26th of June 2019 from 9:30 - 4:30pm on both days. No previous experience is required.This workshop is mainly aimed at larger SMEs who are wanting to implement engaging video stories into their marketing strategies within their marketing team.
Day One - 19th June:
- Face to face video training
- Followed by dedicated online encouragement,training and support
- An online refresher course and bespoke advice. During this time, the participant will film the footage required for a dedicated piece of their choosing.
Day 2 - 26th June:
- Participants return with their pristine video footage
- The footage will be assembled in a systematic, compelling way before being made ready for sharing.
iPads will be loaned to those who need them for both days of training as well as for filming back at their base if required.
Rob Glass - Flotilla Video Training
Rob is a BBC-trained video journalist. While at the BBC he produced over 500 features for television news. He also trained BBC staff how to create video features single-handedly. Rob runs training sessions for organisations around the world such as Siemens and Deloitte, as well as closer to home with events such as his Guardian Masterclass. www.flotillavideotraining.co.uk
The Big House
The Big House supports the growth of creative and digital enterprises in Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire. Nottingham Business School runs the Elevator workshops and can give small and medium enterprises financial support through the Elevator grants as part of The Big House programme. The Big House is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
Spaces for this workshop are limited and are available on request. If you would like to attend this workshop, please contact us on 0115 848 3065 or by email, email@example.com
14-18 Broad Street
The Lace Market
The Lace Market Car Park and NCP Car Park Nottingham Stoney Street are the closest parking spots to Broadway Cinema.
- Prices for Lace Market Car Park off Fletcher Gate– cheaper option.
- Prices for NCP Car Park – Nottingham Stoney Street
From Nottingham Train Station, There is a taxi rank outside the train station and a taxi will bring you to Broadway Cinema in 5 minutes. Alternatively, you can walk there from the station in 10 minutes.