ESF High Level Skills Stakeholder Engagement Event
Further to our ESF High Level Skills programme stakeholder launch event in November 2018, we would like to invite existing and new strategic partners to join us and hear about our progress to date and how we can work together.
The High Level Skills programme is part-funded by the European Social Fund (ESF).
- From: Thursday 27 June 2019, 9 am
- To: Thursday 27 June 2019, 10 am
- Registration: 8.45am
- Location: The Courtroom, 50 Shakespeare Street, Nottingham, NG1 4FP
- Booking deadline: Wednesday 26 June 2019, 11.59 pm
- Download this event to your calendar
The High Level Skills programme is eager to reach all SMEs, particularly those who often miss out on funded support.
The event will also provide an opportunity for you to find out more about how you can work with Nottingham Trent University (NTU) and the wider High Level Skills consortium* on this and future projects.
We will also be offering a number of 5-minute slots for you to share information about your own offer to SMEs, so please let us know if you would like to take up this opportunity.
Read more about the ESF High Level Skills programme on our website.
* The High Level Skills consortium is made up of Derby College, Nottingham College, Nottingham Trent University, the University of Derby and Nottingham City Council.
8.45am – Arrival and registration
9am – Welcome
9.05am – Presentation on the High Level Skills programme and how strategic partners can get involved + Q&A
9.30am – Opportunity for attendees to present (5-minute slots)
10am – Presentations end; networking
10.30am – Close