Experience Art and Design
Experience Art and Design at the NTU city campus.
Our experience days are designed to offer post-16 students the opportunity find out more about what it’s like to study a creative subject at NTU.
This event is taking place during the Art and Design Degree Show – one of the largest public exhibitions of graduate work in the UK.
On the day you’ll find out more about subjects like:
- Fine Art and Decorative Arts
- Graphics and Animation
- Fashion and Textiles
- Theatre and Costume Design
- Design for Film and Television
- Product and Furniture Design
- From: Tuesday 4 June 2019, 9 am
- To: Tuesday 4 June 2019, 3 pm
- Registration: 9 am
- Booking deadline: Tuesday 4 June 2019, 12.00 am
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Chat to current students about Art and Design courses at NTU
- Learn how to create a strong portfolio and application to university
- Look at examples of current students' work at the NTU Degree Show