SHOW: degree show public view
Art and Design Degree Show
Taking place across Nottingham Trent University’s City Campus, 1,318 creatives from 26 courses unite for one ambitious summer show. Representing a new wave of talent – skilled and ready to shape our future creative industries.
- From: Saturday 1 June 2019, 11 am
- To: Sunday 9 June 2019, 3 pm
- Location: Arkwright, Barnes Wallis, Bonington, Newton and Waverley buildings, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham,
Showcasing creative courses from the School of Art & Design and the School of Architecture, Design and the Built Environment, take a look at the full line-up of courses that will be exhibiting at this year's Summer Degree Show:
- BArch (Hons) Architecture
- BA (Hons) Interior Architecture and Design
- MArch Architecture
- MA Interior Architecture and Design
- BA (Hons) Graphic Design
- BA (Hons) Photography
- BA (Hons) Fashion Communication and Promotion
- BA (Hons) Fashion Management
- BA (Hons) Fashion Marketing and Branding
- BA (Hons) International Fashion Business
- BA (Hons) Fine Art
- BA (Hons) Textile Design
- BA (Hons) Animation
- BSc (Hons) Architectural Technology
- BA (Hons) Costume Design and Making
- BA (Hons) Decorative Arts
- BA (Hons) Fashion Accessory Design
- BA (Hons) Fashion Design
- BA (Hons) Fashion Knitwear Design and Knitted Textiles
- BA (Hons) Furniture and Product Design
- BA (Hons) Product Design
- BSc (Hons) Product Design
- MA Design: Products and Furniture
- MSc Design: Product and Technology
- BA (Hons) Design for Film and Television
- BA (Hons) Theatre Design
Find our more about each individual course taking part in this year's Degree Show, download your copy of the creative directory.
|Saturday 1 and Sunday 2 June 2019||11 am – 3 pm|
|Monday 3 – Friday 7 June 2019||10 am – 5 pm|
|Saturday 8 and Sunday 9 June 2019||11 am – 3 pm|
Taking place on Friday 31 May, 5 pm – 9 pm our Celebration Event is a fantastic opportunity for creative professionals, friends and family to have the first glimpse of the work before it goes on show to the public from 1 – 9 June, booking available.
Keep up to date
Follow #NTUDegreeShow on Instagram to keep up to date with events and behind the scenes activity.
Join the mailing list
Never miss a thing! Receive invitations and news updates straight to your inbox for all our summer show activities, sign up to our mailing list.
Visit the Degree Show information hub for details about all activities taking place this summer.
Saturday 8 June Undergraduate open day
Come and experience the Summer Show whilst finding out what it's like to study a creative course at NTU.
Many of our students will also be exhibiting in London at a number of influential graduate design exhibitions and events in June and July, take a look at the full line-up of events.
For all enquiries about this event, please email us or call +44 (0)115 848 8268.
Image courtesy of Emily McCarthy, BA (Hons) Graphic Design 2019
There is no parking available at the University itself, but there are many car parking facilities within a couple of minutes walking distance. The nearest car park is Talbot Street Car Park. If using this car park, please exit onto Chaucer Street.
To plan your journey to the NTU City Campus, please visit the Get Directions Page on the NTU website.