TILT Festival of Learning 2019
We are delighted to invite you to contribute to the 2019 TILT Festival of Learning.
- From: Tuesday 25 June 2019, 9 am
- To: Tuesday 25 June 2019, 5 pm
- Registration: 9:00AM
- Location: Teaching & Learning Building, Clifton Campus,
- Booking deadline: Monday 17 June 2019, 12.00 am
Call for papers: TILT Festival of Learning
Lifelong learning: pedagogies for the future
We are delighted to announce the call for contributions to the 2019 TILT Festival of Learning. Our theme this year explores pedagogies that develop lifelong learning, and relates to our lifelong learning strategic lens. We are particularly interested in how the curriculum we deliver prepares students for the rapidly changing world of work, and how the skills students develop through our teaching and learning approaches enable them to engage in lifelong (and ‘lifewide’) learning.
We invite contributions in a variety of formats: from academic papers and posters, to hands-on workshops and virtual-reality experiences. We want to ensure that the programme is designed to showcase your ideas!
Proposals for innovative and inspiring contributions on all aspects of the theme are welcome, including but not limited to:
- Skills for changing careers—what teaching and learning approaches will prepare students for rapid innovation and changing job roles over their careers?
- Student diversity—Are we providing appropriately flexible modes of delivery and pedagogies that allow all students to learn?
- Learning through Practice—are our courses (and their relationships with Professional Bodies) responding to employers’ learning needs? What learning and teaching approaches would better support the country’s future skills needs?
- Continuing to learn with NTU—Do we give students opportunities to continue to learn with us through their careers? What pedagogies would best support the ongoing strategic focus on alumni development?
Please click here for more information and to find the proposal form. The deadline for all contributions is 29th April 2019.
If you have any questions about how you can get involved please contact the Festival of Learning team at Festival@ntu.ac.uk.
We look forward to receiving your contribution to the Festival!