SHOW: New Designers 2019 (Part Two)
Art and Design Degree Show
New Designers provides a unique platform for fresh design talent to connect with design educators, professionals and consumers, for creative exchange and collaboration.
This year we'll be taking selected students from our BA (Hons) Costume Design and Making, BA (Hons) Design for Film and Television, BA (Hons) Theatre Design, BA (Hons) Furniture and Product Design, BA and BSc (Hons) Product Design and BA (Hons) Graphic Design courses.
- From: Wednesday 3 July 2019, 10 am
- To: Saturday 6 July 2019, 5 pm
- Location: Business Design Centre, 52 Upper Street, London, N1 0QH
- Booking deadline: Saturday 6 July 2019, 12.00 am
- Download this event to your calendar
New Designers in one of the UK's most important graduate design exhibition where talented, innovative and newly graduated designers from across country come together to exhibit in one venue. Taking place over two weeks each part focuses on a different set of design disciplines.
This year the following courses from NTU will be exhibiting at New Designers (Part Two):
- BA (Hons) Costume Design and Making; BA (Hons) Design for Film and Television; and BA (Hons) Theatre Design (VC17)
- BA (Hons) Furniture and Product Design (FP48)
- BA and BSc (Hons) Product Design (FP50)
- BA (Hons) Graphic Design (VC9)
Come and meet us in London, visit the New Designers website to book your tickets to this year's exhibition.
Art and Design Summer Show
This event is part of the Art and Design Summer Show, take a look at the full line-up of events.