ARES School Research Conference
The annual ARES Research Conference will showcase the interesting and diverse research currently undertaken by staff and PhD students in the School.
- From: Friday 27 September 2019, 9 am
- To: Friday 27 September 2019, 5 pm
- Registration: 8.30 am
- Location: Nottingham Trent University, Brackenhurst Campus, Southwell, Nottinghamshire, NG25 0QF
- Booking deadline: Thursday 19 September 2019, 5.00 pm
Internal and external speakers will deliver oral presentations and poster displays will be included in the exhibition.
The full programme details, including information on presentations will be confirmed soon.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided for delegates.
Free parking is available on campus.
Brackenhurst is located roughly 14 miles north-east of Nottingham city centre – the campus postcode is NG25 0QF.
- From the North Exit the M1 motorway at Junction 28, and head along the A38 towards Mansfield. Follow the A617 towards Newark, and then the A612 towards Southwell and Nottingham. Our Brackenhurst Campus will be on your left.
- From the South Due to major roadworks on the A453 from Junction 24 of the M1, we recommend that you avoid this route. The A1, A52, A46 and A612 all offer good alternatives.
- From the West Follow the A52 Nottingham Ring Road onto the A6011, then turn onto the A612. Our Brackenhurst Campus is about 10 miles along, on your right.
- From the East Head along the A1, A46 or A17 to Newark, then the A617 to Mansfield, before picking up the A612 to Southwell and Nottingham. Our Brackenhurst Campus will be on your left.