TILT Innovative Pedagogy - Taster Workshop
Want to do a piece of pedagogic research but don't know what approach would work best? Then come to TILT's Innovative Pedagogy Group half-day workshop to find out more about different approaches and methodologies you could use!
- From: Tuesday 17 September 2019, 10 am
- To: Tuesday 17 September 2019, 1 pm
- Registration: 9:30am
- Location: Lecture Theatre 2, Teaching and Learning Building, Clifton Campus, NG11 8NS,
- Booking deadline: Monday 16 September 2019, 12.00 am
Which pedagogic research method is right for me? TILT's Innovative Pedagogy Group invites you to join it for a half day session looking at different approaches to pedagogic research.
This half day session will introduce participants to a number of different pedagogic research approaches using a world-cafe style structure.
The programme is yet to be finalised but will include the following:
- Phenomenology (Dan Brown, SST)
- Ethnography (Daniel King, NBS)
- Ethics (Rob Ackrill, NBS)
- Learning gain and how to measure it (James Leinster, NBS)
- Phenomenography (Jane Ching, SSS)
- Next steps style session (ALL)
We will end with lunch!