BA Y4 Moderation
This particular event is designed for those who have supported a BA Y4 trainee on their professional practice in 2019/20.
- From: Tuesday 19 November 2019, 4.15 pm
- To: Tuesday 19 November 2019, 5.45 pm
- Location: Kingsway Primary School, Kirkby in Ashfield, Nottingham, NG17 7FH
- Booking deadline: Monday 18 November 2019, 9.00 pm
- Download this event to your calendar
These events are specific to the stage of trainee you will be working with as School Mentor. The events are an essential part of the Quality Assurance process, and enable school colleagues, working with mentors from other schools and members of the University team, to complete a moderation of their trainees’ files and their practice. This informs both target setting and their assessment of the trainee. For schools’ convenience, these events are repeated at two venues and times; please make sure you book the most appropriate one.
This event is suitable for colleagues in schools in partnership with NTU who are mentoring BA Y4 trainees.
Free parking is available on Clifton campus.
Travelling by car?
For complete road directions from anywhere in the UK, http://www4.ntu.ac.uk/apps/aboutntuforms/ui/pages/GetDirectionsJS.aspx?sysSection=2 . The Clifton campus postcode NG11 8NS.
- From the South: Exit the M1 at Junction 24 and follow the A453 towards the city. Clifton campus is on the left-hand side approximately seven miles from the motorway.
- From the A60 North: Leave the A60 at A6514 and follow the Ring Road for approximately eight miles. Keep in the right-hand lane as the road splits in two and follow the road under the overpass, signposted M1 South. Go straight ahead at the roundabout and Clifton campus is on your right-hand side.
- From the A60 South: Join the A52 and exit at A453, signposted M1 South. Go straight ahead at the roundabout and Clifton campus is on your right-hand side.
- From the A52: Leave the A52 at A453, signposted M1 South. Go straight ahead at the roundabout and Clifton campus is on your right-hand side.
Travelling by bus? (outside of term time)
Please use bus service no. 1. More details and a timetable are available from the Nottingham City Transport website.
Travelling by bus? (in term time)
Please use bus service Go 2 Uni 4 to the Clifton campus, or no.1 to Clifton Lane. More details and timetables are available from the Nottingham City Transport website.