Good Grief Pop-up Café
As part of the first National Grief Awareness Week (2 – 8 December 2019), NTU will be hosting two Good Grief Pop-up Cafés in both the City and Clifton Campuses.
- From: Friday 6 December 2019, 3.30 pm
- To: Friday 6 December 2019, 4.30 pm
- Location: Pavilion building, Clifton Campus, Clifton Lane, Clifton, Nottingham, NG11 8NS
As part of the first National Grief Awareness Week (2 – 8 December 2019), NTU's Chaplaincy in collaboration with The Good Grief Trust will be hosting two Good Grief Pop-up Cafés in both the City and Clifton Campuses on the following days:
- 5 December 2019, 10.30 am – 11.30 am, City Campus (Newton building, main entrance on Shakespeare Street)
- 6 December 2019, 3.30 pm – 4.30 pm, Clifton Campus (Pavilion building, first floor)
These drop-in sessions will provide an opportunity for those who have been recently (or not so recently) bereaved, or for those who are worried about death or losing someone, to come and share their experiences, worries, questions, and positive stories with others in a safe and caring environment.
You will have the option to talk to someone either individually or with others, to share your experiences or to simply come and collect some information to read in your own time.
Refreshments will be provided for all attendees. Please contact NTU's Coordinating Chaplain, Revd Dr Richard Davey at Richard.Davey@ntu.ac.uk or by phone on 0115 848 3279 if you require any further information.