Carbon Literacy Training
To tackle the climate crisis and promote climate solutions
Are you concerned about the climate crisis? Are you concerned about how businesses and societies will be affected by the climate crisis and want to find out ways you could still mitigate the risks? Attend our training on the 31st January 2020 to find out more.
For NTU and NTSU staff only.
- From: Friday 31 January 2020, 9 am
- To: Friday 31 January 2020, 5 pm
- Location: NTU City Campus, Nottingham,
For further details please email GreenAcademy@ntu.ac.uk
The climate crisis is one of the greatest challenges we are currently facing, and it will affect all aspects of business and society and all other areas we might be concerned about such as poverty or loss of biodiversity. Consequently, graduates and employees with the know-how in tackling environmental and social issues to cope with future challenges have a competitive advantage in the job market. You are invited to join our free interactive Carbon Literacy training on the 19th December from 10.00-18.00 with lunch included.
By taking part in this training, you will gain an understanding of:
- The basic science behind the climate crisis
- The impact different sectors such as food have on our climate and vice versa
- Climate Change mitigation tools for your discipline or/and function
- Solutions with the highest impact
- Strategies and skills for communicating and/or teaching climate actions
- Your personal possibilities to take action privately and in your current/ future role
You will also receive a full certificate issued by The Carbon Literacy Trust in Manchester.
Outline of full training available upon request.