Strategic Partnership Development Group
Our Partnership Development Groups (PDG) have been established to ensure that schools and other settings across our partnership have a genuine and formal voice in the development of our ITT courses.
- From: Tuesday 25 February 2020, 1.30 pm
- To: Tuesday 25 February 2020, 3.30 pm
- Location: Ada Byron King building, room 112, Nottingham Trent University, Clifton Campus, Nottingham, NG11 8NS
- Booking deadline: Monday 24 February 2020, 6.00 pm
- Download this event to your calendar
This Partnership Development Group will feed into the process of the revalidation of a number of our ITE courses in order to ensure that they are responsible to the needs of schools, settings and the preparation of our future teachers. We would like to take the chance to consult with our partners and take your opinion on our plans and hear your ideas. The meeting would be most appropriate for senior staff with responsibility for teacher education and CPD and so this invite is also being extended to those that might not normally be able to attend our Partnership Development Groups so please feel free to pass this onto colleagues. We would really appreciate it if you could spare some time to attend.”
Free parking is available on Clifton campus.
Travelling by car?
For complete road directions from anywhere in the UK, http://www4.ntu.ac.uk/apps/aboutntuforms/ui/pages/GetDirectionsJS.aspx?sysSection=2 . The Clifton campus postcode NG11 8NS.
- From the South: Exit the M1 at Junction 24 and follow the A453 towards the city. Clifton campus is on the left-hand side approximately seven miles from the motorway.
- From the A60 North: Leave the A60 at A6514 and follow the Ring Road for approximately eight miles. Keep in the right-hand lane as the road splits in two and follow the road under the overpass, signposted M1 South. Go straight ahead at the roundabout and Clifton campus is on your right-hand side.
- From the A60 South: Join the A52 and exit at A453, signposted M1 South. Go straight ahead at the roundabout and Clifton campus is on your right-hand side.
- From the A52: Leave the A52 at A453, signposted M1 South. Go straight ahead at the roundabout and Clifton campus is on your right-hand side.
Travelling by bus? (outside of term time)
Please use bus service no. 1. More details and a timetable are available from the Nottingham City Transport website.
Travelling by bus? (in term time)
Please use bus service Go 2 Uni 4 to the Clifton campus, or no.1 to Clifton Lane. More details and timetables are available from the Nottingham City Transport website.