Managing research collaboration with academic partners - event cancelled
Unfortunately, this event has been cancelled due to the travel restrictions of the speaker. Please review our website for other Nottingham Business School events you may be interested in attending. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.
- When: Thursday 23 April 2020, 10 am
- Location: Nottingham Conference Centre, 30 Burton Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
- Booking deadline: Wednesday 22 April 2020, 12.00 pm
- Download this event to your calendar
Professors Gary Powell and Caroline Gatrell will convene this seminar on managing research collaborations based on their personal perspectives and experiences. It will include discussion of the challenges of managing papers, conferences, and ongoing research projects when working with research partners. Some discussion around managing relationships with practitioner partners (impact) will be included in the morning session.
This session is open to all colleagues; however, it may be of particular interest to early career faculty and PhD students.
Benefits of attendance:
- Practical guidance on managing the publication process
- Working with research partners
- Insights on gaining impact from practitioner partners.
|10:30 - 11:00 am||Welcome refreshments|
|11:00 - 12:30 pm||Professor Caroline Gatrell - Give Me Just a Little More Time: A personal view|
|12:30 pm - 1:30 pm||Lunch break|
|1:30 pm - 3:00 pm||Professor Gary Powell - Hello Goodbye: Managing research partnerships: A personal view|
|3:00 pm - 3:30 pm||Open discussion|
Delegate – Student: £ 10.00
Delegate – Ordinary: £ 20.00
30 Burton Street