The Big House Business Refresh
We invite you to join us for a virtual workshop
Take a fresh look into where your business is now, where you want it to get to and what you need to do in order to get it there.
- From: Thursday 16 April 2020, 10 am
- To: Thursday 16 April 2020, 1 pm
- Registration: 9:30am
- Location: Nottingham Trent University, 50 Shakespeare Street, Nottingham, NG1 4FQ,
- Booking deadline: Wednesday 15 April 2020, 4.00 pm
- Download this event to your calendar
Refresh your business plan and ideas for growth using the Business Model Canvas. Clarify what works, what doesn’t, where you want to get to and how you will get there. This fast-paced online workshop is for everyone from start-ups to established businesses looking to grow, pivot or simply map their current position in relation to competitors
Once booked we will organise a 1-2-1 with a member of the team to discuss the details further.
In Business Refresh, you will:
- complete a Business Model Canvas with our facilitator, and map out your current business situation
- explore how want to evolve your business and identify the challenges blocking that growth
- meet other businesses on the same journey
- hear more about the business support services at Nottingham Trent University
Before you book
As spaces are limited, please ensure that you are representing a registered creative or digital business within Nottinghamshire or Derbyshire. If you are a creative or digital sole trader, or you’re an established SME trading for some time, NTU’s The Big House team can help you take your business to new heights.
This workshop will be facilitated online, and the team will be in touch to confirm logistics with you.
Any Questions? Drop us an email about this event at email@example.com or call 0115 848 4042.
What is The Big House Programme?
The Big House offers fully-funded business support, mentoring, workshops, networking events, access to grants for creative and digital businesses in Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire. Visit bighouse.org.uk for the complete details of the programme, and keep up-to-date with us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
As this event is part of a European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) initiative, we will require you to be enrolled in The Big House Programme, prior to attending. If you are not already enrolled, you will find the appropriate form at: https://bighouse.org.uk/enrolment-forms.
NB: We will be documenting the event. If you do not wish to be included in images or videos that may be used later for marketing purposes, please let us know beforehand.
This project is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund 2014 - 2020.
50 Shakespeare Street
Nottingham, NG1 4FQ