SHOW: Degree Show Industry Event
Art and Design Degree Show
Taking place across Nottingham Trent University’s City Campus, 1,412 creatives from 26 courses unite for one ambitious summer show. Representing a new wave of talent – skilled and ready to shape our future creative industries.
Our industry event is a fantastic opportunity for creative professionals to engage with our exhibiting students. It's the perfect place for meeting inspiring new graduate talent (booking required).
- From: Friday 29 May 2020, 4 pm
- To: Friday 29 May 2020, 6 pm
- Location: Arkwright, Barnes Wallis, Bonington, Newton and Waverley buildings, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham,
- Booking deadline: Friday 29 May 2020, 4.00 pm
- Download this event to your calendar
Industry professionals wishing to attend the event (from 4 pm to 6 pm) are invited to reserve their place using the online booking function. We'll send you a reminder one week before the event with an update on all the activities taking place across the evening.
Also taking place on Friday 29 May, from 6 pm to 9 pm, we'll be welcoming the friends and family of our exhibiting students to join us for a special evening event full of celebration. Industry professionals are welcome to stay for the celebrations from 6 pm onwards, no additional booking required.
In the meantime, take a look at the full line-up of creative courses that will be exhibiting on the night.
- BArch (Hons) Architecture
- BA (Hons) Interior Architecture and Design
- MArch Architecture
- MA Interior Architecture and Design
- BA (Hons) Photography
- BA (Hons) Product Design
- BA (Hons) Fashion Communication and Promotion
- BA (Hons) Fashion Management
- BA (Hons) Fashion Marketing and Branding
- BA (Hons) International Fashion Business
- BA (Hons) Fine Art
- BA (Hons) Textile Design
- BA (Hons) Animation
- BSc (Hons) Architectural Technology
- BA (Hons) Decorative Arts
- BA (Hons) Fashion Accessory Design
- BA (Hons) Fashion Design
- BA (Hons) Fashion Knitwear Design and Knitted Textiles
- BA (Hons) Furniture and Product Design
- BA (Hons) Graphic Design
- BSc (Hons) Product Design
- MA Design: Products and Furniture
- MSc Design: Product and Technology
- BA (Hons) Costume Design and Making
- BA (Hons) Design for Film and Television
- BA (Hons) Theatre Design
Friends and family event, Friday 29 May, 6 pm to 9 pm
We're delighted to welcome the friends and family of our exhibiting students to celebrate in the their achievements at a special evening event which follows the Industry event.
Public view opening times
|Saturday 30 and Sunday 31 June 2020||11 am – 3 pm|
|Monday 1 to Friday 5 June 2020||10 am – 5 pm|
|Saturday 6 and Sunday 7 June 2020||11 am – 3 pm|
Keep up to date
Follow #NTUDegreeShow on Instagram to keep up to date with events and behind the scenes activity.
Join the mailing list
Never miss a thing! Receive invitations and news updates straight to your inbox for all our summer show activities, sign up to our mailing list.
Other opportunities to view student work
Visit the Degree Show information hub for details about all activities taking place this summer.
Many of our students will also be exhibiting in London at a number of influential graduate design exhibitions and events in June and July, take a look at the full line-up of events.
For all enquiries about this event, please email us or call +44 (0)115 848 8268.
Image: Anna (Keo) Keomegie, BA (Hons) Fashion Design 2019
There is no parking available at the University itself, but there are many car parking facilities within a couple of minutes walking distance. The nearest car park is Talbot Street Car Park. If using this car park, please exit onto Chaucer Street.
To plan your journey to the NTU City Campus, please visit the Get Directions Page on the NTU website.