Third Annual Conference of the Partnership, LLP and LLC Law Forum
We are pleased to announce that for this year the Annual Conference of the Partnership, LLP and LLC Law Forum will be held online and will be free to attend, but prior registration will be required.
- When: Thursday 17 September 2020, 2 pm
- Location: Online event,
- Booking deadline: Wednesday 16 September 2020, 12.00 am
- Download this event to your calendar
Chair: Elspeth Berry, Associate Professor, Nottingham Trent University
- John Machell QC (Serle Court Chambers, co-author of Whittaker and Machell, The Law of Limited Liability Partnerships),
- Professor David Milman (Lancaster University, co-author of Palmer's Limited Liability Partnerships Law)
- Professor Laura Macgregor (University of Edinburgh, author of Agency Law In Scotland)
There will be an opportunity to ask questions, and we hope to make the event as welcoming and inclusive as our usual conferences.
Further information will be posted on the Partnership Forum website at http://partnershiplawforum.org/ nearer the date.
If you are interested in attending please reserve your place using our online booking form.