City Placement and Graduate Job Fair 2020
The first job fair of the Autumn Term, our City Placement and Graduate Job Fair is an ideal opportunity for employers to meet our talented students and graduates.
This event is based at our City Campus – home to the Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Law School, Social Sciences, Art and Design, and Architecture, Design and the Built Environment.
- From: Wednesday 21 October 2020, 10 am
- To: Wednesday 21 October 2020, 3 pm
- Location: Newton Building, Main Entrance, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
Nottingham Trent University students and graduates possess a huge range of vital skills. Whether you are looking for a permanent member of staff or are considering employing a student on a short or long-term placement, we can help. Our City Placement and Graduate Job Fair is free to attend, providing a cost-effective way to bring new talent into your organisation.
With over 2,500 students attending in 2019, the fair represents an ideal opportunity for employers to meet our enthusiastic, talented students and graduates.
The City Placement and Graduate Job Fair enables you to:
- Promote your recruitment opportunities
- Meet our talented, high-calibre undergraduate students and graduates
- Enhance your profile and brand awareness amongst potential applicants
- Use our first-class facilities to network, present and interview students on the day
At NTU we believe in success for all and value the time and expertise that employers bring to our students development, therefore there is no charge associated with our recruitment events.
There was a good turnout of students, all of good quality. The organisation was very good and we will be coming back next year.'
Garry Lewis, Mitsubishi Electric
For further information relating to the Placement and Graduate Job Fair, please contact email@example.com