Virtual Life Sciences Job Fair
The Virtual Life Sciences Job Fair is open to all students but aimed primarily at those from Animal, Rural and Environmental Sciences courses. Attending the fair will give you the platform to promote your opportunities to our cohort from undergraduate, postgraduate and further education courses, who are eager to enhance their career prospects.
- From: Wednesday 18 November 2020, 10 am
- To: Wednesday 18 November 2020, 4 pm
- Download this event to your calendar
Taking place online, the Virtual Life Sciences Job Fair gives you flexibility to engage with our students and to promote your opportunities through interactive, online platforms.
This online event enables you to:
- Promote your recruitment opportunities through live or pre-recorded webinars
- Connect with our talented, high-calibre undergraduate students and graduates virtually
- Enhance your profile and brand awareness amongst potential applicants
At NTU we believe in success for all and value the time and expertise that employers bring to our students development, therefore there is no charge associated with our recruitment events.
A very well organised fair with lots of interested, ambitious and driven students.