Virtual STEM Job Fair
Our Virtual STEM Job Fair is an ideal opportunity for employers to meet our enthusiastic, work-ready students and graduates from predominantly these disciplines.
Taking place over three days, the online event offers you flexibility to engage with our cohort via webinars, one-to-one or group interactions.
- From: Tuesday 3 November 2020, 10 am
- To: Thursday 5 November 2020, 6 pm
- Download this event to your calendar
Our Virtual STEM Job Fair will give you widespread exposure to a diverse talent pool of Science and Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics students.
This three day event gives you flexibility to engage with our student and graduate cohort using online platforms, enabling you to:
- Promote your recruitment opportunities through live or pre-recorded webinars
- Connect with our talented, high-calibre undergraduate students and graduates virtually
- Enhance your profile and brand awareness amongst potential applicants
N.B. Attendance is limited to one day only.
At NTU we believe in success for all and value the time and expertise that employers bring to our students' development, therefore there is no charge associated with our recruitment events
The event was really well organised: there were plenty of staff helping, as a provider we were made to feel really welcome and got to meet many fantastic NTU students.
Vanessa Scott, Nottingham Catholic Teaching School Alliance
For further information regarding booking to exhibit at this event,please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.