Study Law at Nottingham Law School
LLB transfer to NTU
Study at an award-winning institution and a long-established law school. Join us Wednesday 16 December, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia time 5.30 - 6.30 pm (09:30-10:30 GMT) to find out more about our LLB transfer programme and pathway to our Barristers Training Course.
- From: Wednesday 16 December 2020, 5.30 pm
- To: Wednesday 16 December 2020, 6.30 pm
- Location: Online,
- Booking deadline: Tuesday 15 December 2020, 3.00 pm
- Download this event to your calendar
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia time 5.30 - 6.30 pm (09:30-10:30 GMT)
Graduate from one of the UK's largest and most established law schools. Supporting legal professionals at every stage of their careers, Nottingham Law School offers a range of academic and professional courses. Find out more about our LLB transfer programme and let us explain your direct pathway to our Barristers Training Courses.
Why choose NTU?
- Guardian University of the Year 2019
- NTU rated gold for outstanding teaching and learning in the Government’s 2017 Teaching and Excellence Framework
- Named University of the Year at the Times Higher Education awards 2017
- Modern University of the Year in The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2018
Why choose Nottingham Law School?
- One of the largest and most innovative Law Schools in the UK
- Over 50 years of excellence in legal education
- A long-established reputation
- Lively student community
- Unrivalled student opportunities
- A large network of professional contacts
- Solicitors Journal Legal Education Provider of the Year 2016
- National Student Survey 2020 – 90% overall student satisfaction
- National Student Survey 2020 - 93% of our students would recommend studying with us
This event will take place online, please reserve your place to receive details.