Are you keen to learn how Product Design can impact your business?
Embedding Product Design in to your Organisation – Live Webinar
The event will be hosted by practicing designers from Design Matter, a design and research consultancy based at Nottingham Trent University. At the end of the hour the hosts will be available for a 20 minute Q&A session.
- From: Thursday 25 March 2021, 11 am
- To: Thursday 25 March 2021, 12 pm
- Registration: 11:00 am
- Booking deadline: Thursday 25 March 2021, 12.00 am
- Download this event to your calendar
This will be a 1 hour webinar session targeted at SMEs and start ups who are interested in developing their understanding of design in order to develop or improve their own products.
It will be a guide for the completely uninitiated through to those who have limited experience in developing products both in-house and with consultancies.
The session will cover a broad range of themes in just 1 hour and we hope that it will give you a taste of the design process, planting the seeds for you to go and develop your understanding further.
The session will cover the following topics and we will aim to answer the questions posed below:
- How can a design function run concurrently with other functions of your business?
- What tools can we use to help ensure we have a good balance of research, creativity and business acumen?
- What skills do you need to successfully develop your own products in-house?
- What are the common technologies and tools used in the product design process?
- Tips and techniques – what do you need to get out of your prototype?
- How do standards and regulations affect the design process?
- Tips on possible sources of funding for your new product.
If you have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org