Creative Futures represents an ideal opportunity for employers within the creative sector to meet our enthusiastic, work-ready students and graduates.
Aimed specifically for you to engage with our young creatives, this two-day virtual event represents a fantastic opportunity for NTU talent to find suitable roles within the creative sector.
- From: Wednesday 24 March 2021, 10 am
- To: Thursday 25 March 2021, 4 pm
- Download this event to your calendar
Attending Creative Futures gives you an online platform to promote your roles, opportunities and brand profile to students primarily studying within the creatives market.
- Looking for freelancers to complete projects
- Recruiting graduates
- In search of placement or work experience students
- Providing competitions, awards and bursaries aimed at creatives
- Talent spotting
- Offering part-time jobs for students while studying
If you would like to enquire about attending Creative Futures please contact firstname.lastname@example.org