Creative Futures represents an ideal opportunity for employers within the creative sector to meet our enthusiastic, work-ready students and graduates.
Aimed specifically for you to engage with our young creatives, this two-day virtual event represents a fantastic opportunity for NTU talent to find suitable roles within the creative sector.
Scheduled over 2 days, Creative Futures is series of curated and connected experiences, opening each day with a global leading, industry keynotes speaker to set the scene and inspire students to engage, ask questions and challenge themselves as well as the conventions of their own learning and the industries they wish to enter.
Creative Futures will give students access to sixteen presentations from recruiters, the opportunity to take part in four tailored, creative workshops, directed by the NTU Employability team which are in response to current labour markets and how to navigate through these uncertain yet opportunist times.
- From: Wednesday 24 March 2021, 10 am
- To: Thursday 25 March 2021, 4 pm
- Download this event to your calendar
Attending Creative Futures gives you an online platform to promote your roles, opportunities and brand profile to students primarily studying within the creatives market.
- Looking for freelancers to complete projects
- Recruiting graduates
- In search of placement or work experience students
- Providing competitions, awards and bursaries aimed at creatives
- Talent spotting
- Offering part-time jobs for students while studying
If you would like to enquire about attending Creative Futures please contact email@example.com