Virtual Graduate and Placement Job Fair
This event offers companies who are still actively recruiting students for their graduate and placement opportunities the prospect to engage students for whom end of term or graduation is fast approaching.
- From: Tuesday 2 March 2021, 10 am
- To: Wednesday 3 March 2021, 4 pm
- Download this event to your calendar
The Virtual Graduate and Placement Job Fair is ideally placed to help raise your company profile and the benefits of working for you to our eager graduates and students.
Our two-day event gives you flexibility in providing a live webinar, pre- recorded talks or simply chatting to our talent online.
Nottingham Trent University students and graduates possess a huge range of vital skills. Whether you are looking for a permanent member of staff or are considering employing a student on a short-term placement, we can help. Our recruitment fair is free to attend and provides a cost-effective way to bring new talent into your organisation.
The fair will give you the chance to:
- Promote your recruitment opportunities
- Meet our talented, high-calibre undergraduate students and graduates through online methods
- Enhance your profile and brand awareness amongst potential applicants
Really well organised, easy to access, friendly staff, best fair I’ve attended presentation and service wise. Would recommend to other employers.
To enquire about taking part in the Virtual Graduate and Placement Job Fair, please contact email@example.com.