Accessing Apprenticeship Funding
This event will cover the funding available for apprenticeship training and additional grants and incentives provided by the Government following the 2021 budget announcement.
- From: Friday 23 April 2021, 10 am
- To: Friday 23 April 2021, 11 am
- Booking deadline: Thursday 22 April 2021, 6.00 pm
- Download this event to your calendar
Purpose of event:
- Discuss the funding available for apprenticeship training and additional grants and incentives provided by the Government following the 2021 budget announcement.
- Provide instructions for how employers access funding, and the criteria they need to meet to access the funding.
- Provide information about how to secure a levy transfer from a large/levy paying employer.
Charlotte Taylor, Apprenticeships Compliance and Secretariat Officer
Jordan Piano, Industry Skills Manager
Antony Richards, Nottingham City Council
Darren Cook, E.ON
Michelle Place, Nottingham University Hospitals Trust
|10 am||Event start|
|10.05 am||Welcome, introductions and outline of event|
Overview of funding available:
|10.15 am||Introduction to the National Apprenticeship Service (NAS)|
Criteria and how to access funding:
|10.45 am||Securing a levy transfer with Nottingham City Council, E.ON, NUHT|