Webinar: Are you ready to recruit and retain International Talent?
An exclusive NTU Employability webinar led by Paragon Law, introducing the new visa rules and regulations that every business must consider in order to continue recruiting and retaining international talent.
- From: Thursday 15 July 2021, 12 pm
- To: Thursday 15 July 2021, 1.30 pm
- Booking deadline: Wednesday 14 July 2021, 12.00 pm
- Download this event to your calendar
The Nottingham Trent University Employability Team are delighted to welcome Paragon Law, a niche immigration law firm, to lead an exclusive lunchtime insight session on Thursday 15th July 2021, 12pm – 1:30pm.
In this webinar, Thal Vasishta and Kirin Abbas, Directors and Corporate Immigration Solicitors at Paragon Law, will share their key considerations and guide you through practical advice on the new visa rules to help you recruit and retain international students.
This live 60-minute presentation will be followed by a 30-minute Q&A session.
This webinar will provide an insight into:
- The new Graduate Immigration Route to work
- Sponsoring students under the Skilled Worker visa
- How to acquire a sponsor licence and your duties as a sponsor
- Best practice in avoiding discrimination in your recruitment processes
- Other visas and the future immigration law landscape.
Attending this event offers you zero commitment, free access to experts in the field.
The event will be hosted by the NTU Employability Team in a Microsoft Teams Meeting.