Lagos Pre-Departure Event
Join Wole Ibukun, Nottingham Trent University (NTU) International Officer, for a pre-departure event for Nigerian students.
- From: Thursday 5 August 2021, 5.30 pm
- To: Thursday 5 August 2021, 8 pm
- Location: 10th Floor, 143 Ahmadu Bello Way (Standard Chartered Building), Victoria Island, Lagos,
- Booking deadline: Thursday 5 August 2021, 5.00 pm
- Download this event to your calendar
Wole will be providing lots of important information on a range of topics such as:
- COVID-19 updates
- how to meet the conditions of your offer
- travelling to the UK
- what to do when you arrive
- who to contact if you need support.
This is a great opportunity to ask questions and hear how to prepare for studying at NTU. If you have any questions about this event please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spaces at this event are limited so you must book a place to attend.
If you would like to come, click the 'reserve my place' button and enter your details. You will receive an email confirmation once your booking is complete.
143 Ahmadu Bello Way (Standard Chartered Building)