Managing unexpected growth
An NTU Enterprise event as part of NatWest's Business Builder Events
A series of ten workshops with NatWest and NTU Enterprise; helping businesses at all stages start, scale and succeed. But most importantly, supporting you as a business owner to develop the skills that you need to take your vision forward.
- From: Wednesday 17 November 2021, 11 am
- To: Wednesday 17 November 2021, 12.30 pm
- Cost: Free
- Booking deadline: Wednesday 17 November 2021, 5.00 pm
- Download this event to your calendar
The NTU Enterprise team invites entrepreneurs, start-ups, small and medium sized businesses to join us on the seventh of ten business builder workshops with NatWest.
17 November 2021
Managing Unexpected Growth
There’s no limiting the wide range of impacts that businesses have been faced with in the wake of COVID-19. One example may be an unexpected increase in growth that has stretched your business resources and capacity. Effectively managing this growth is key to maintaining a building on the new ground you have gained, rather than seeing it return to pre-COVID levels.
During this webinar we will consider:
- How to effectively assess business growth over the short, medium and long term.
- How create a clear, actionable series of goals to meet new demands and allow them to be come business as usual
- How to incorporate unexpected growth into your wider business strategy
This event is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) 2014-2021. This event is classed as State Aid to participating and eligible businesses, the value of which is up to £100, but is delivered completely free of charge to participants.
11.00 am - Online lobby open
11.10 am - Introduction from Enterprise Team and NatWest
11.30 am - Workshop Starts
12.10 pm - Questions & Answers
12.30 pm - Ends
To join this online session, please click ‘reserve your place’ and our team will contact you with a link for your diary.
Joining the event
Prior the event, we will send you an event invitation via email.
For more information about this event, please contact:
Marketing and Events, Enterprise Innovation Centre, NTU
+44 115 84 82884