Sustainable Procurement at NTU: upcoming changes, expectations and how we can help your business
Join us in this online webinar to hear about how, as part of NTU's Net Zero Carbon targets, we are approaching Sustainable Procurement and what that means for your business moving forwards.
- When: Thursday 4 November 2021, 12 pm
- Booking deadline: Thursday 4 November 2021, 10.00 am
- Download this event to your calendar
Many large businesses are working with their supply chain to reduce carbon emissions in order to meet their commitment to Net Zero. Hear from NTU’s Head of Procurement and NTU’s Head of Sustainability about how sustainability is assessed in our selection processes and unpick what this means for your own sustainability practices. NTU's Sustainability Consultants will be on hand to advise how you can stay ahead of the curve when it comes to meeting your clients’ evolving environmental requirements.
Charmaine Morrell, Head of Sustainability, and Kate Brown, Head of Procurement at NTU
- NTU’s Embracing Sustainability Strategy and Net Zero Carbon target
- The importance and significance of the supply chain as part of reducing emissions
- What is happening at NTU around Sustainable Procurement and engaging with suppliers
Robyn Thompson and Jess Russell - Sustainability Consultants, part of the Sustainability in Enterprise Project. This project is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
- Sustainability questions and weighting in tenders and bids
- How to utilise the NETpositive tool
- NTU's Sustainability in Enterprise programme & other support/grant funding programmes
To join this online webinar, please click ‘Reserve your place’, and complete a short booking form.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, our team will add you to our list and send you a link to join the webinar a few days before the event.
We look forward to seeing you on the day.
Joining the event
For more information about this event, please contact:
Sustainability Consultant, NTU Sustainability Team