Virtual Built Environment Job Fair 2021
The Virtual Built Environment Job Fair presents a perfect opportunity for you to access our pool of students from disciplines including Architecture, Property, Design, Civils and more.
Set over three days, this event gives you flexibility to engage with our student and graduate cohorts.
- From: Tuesday 26 October 2021, 10 am
- To: Thursday 28 October 2021, 4 pm
- Download this event to your calendar
Attending a virtual job fair gives you the perfect platform to promote your graduate, placement and internship vacancies and take the opportunity to raise your company profile within the University.
The Virtual Built Environment Jobs Fair is an excellent chance for you to target our pool of students from disciplines across the School of Architecture, Design and the Built Environment, as well as those from other courses with an interest in the sector.
This online event enables you to:
- Connect with more relevant NTU students and alumni early on in their career journeys
- Reduce your recruitment costs of untargeted general advertising and remove direct expenses incurred from travelling to physical events
- Create a talent pipeline to increase the number of applications from the candidates who are qualified for the roles you need to fill.
At NTU we believe in success for all and value the time and expertise that employers bring to our students development, therefore there is no charge associated with our recruitment events.
A well organised event despite being virtual. All student interaction was great and overall NTU did a brilliant job of this fair.
For further information relating to the Virtual Built Environment Job Fair, please contact email@example.com