Virtual Placement and Graduate Job Fair 2021
Our first job fair of the Autumn Term, the Virtual Placement and Graduate Job Fair is an excellent opportunity to access NTU talent and raise the profile of your organisation at a key time in your annual recruitment calendar.
This event will attract students from the Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Law School, Social Sciences, Art and Design, Humanities, Education and Architecture, Design and the Built Environment.
- From: Tuesday 19 October 2021, 10 am
- To: Thursday 21 October 2021, 4 pm
- Download this event to your calendar
Nottingham Trent University students and graduates possess a huge range of vital skills. Whether you are looking for a permanent member of staff or are considering employing a student on a short or long-term placement, we can help.
Our Virtual Placement and Graduate Job Fair is free to attend, providing a cost-effective way to bring new talent into your organisation. Taking place over three days, this event gives you flexibility to engage with our students and to promote your opportunities through interactive, online platforms.
This online event enables you to:
- Connect with more relevant NTU students and alumni early on in their career journeys
- Reduce your recruitment costs of untargeted general advertising and remove direct expenses incurred from travelling to physical events
- Create a talent pipeline to increase the number of applications from the candidates who are qualified for the roles you need to fill.
At NTU we believe in success for all and value the time and expertise that employers bring to our students development, therefore there is no charge associated with our recruitment events.
Great marketing of the event and interest from students. Engagement on the day was very high. Students were mature and compliant. Very impressed!
For further information relating to the Virtual Placement and Graduate Job Fair, please contact email@example.com