Study the Barristers Training Course at NTU
Join an award-winning institution
Graduate from one of the largest and most established law schools in the UK. Successful completion of this course enables you to be called to the Bar and proceed to pupillage. Our PGDip Barristers Training Course (BTC) provides the necessary vocational training for the Bar in just six months, while the nine-month LLM BTC gives you the opportunity to gain the award of a Master's (LLM).
- From: Monday 22 November 2021, 10 am
- To: Monday 22 November 2021, 11 am
- Booking deadline: Monday 22 November 2021, 9.00 am
- Download this event to your calendar
The Barristers Training Course (BTC) is regulated by the Bar Standards Board (BSB) and offers you the opportunity to study the knowledge areas and skills set by the BSB. The BTC is designed to build upon your knowledge and understanding of the law and develop the skills that you've gained during your previous legal studies. The course will enhance the attributes required to be an effective member of the Bar and demonstrate that you have met the requirements of the BSB's Professional Statement.
- NTU is 1st for number of Law students taking Professional Qualifications (HESA, 2019/20).
- 94.4% of our Nottingham Law School postgraduates are in work or further study within 15 months of finishing their degrees.
- All our staff are experienced lawyers, and you will benefit from their practical knowledge, as well as from our visiting lecturers.
- The LLM qualification is internationally recognised. Our LLM incorporates a number of unique, practical elements which are at the forefront of legal practice, and which will aid you in your future career.
The information session will be held on Monday 22 November 2021:
16:00 - 17:00 Bangladesh time
10:00 - 11:00 UK time
Here is the link to the session (via Microsoft Teams) - BTC info session
To find out more about the courses, please visit the NTU website:
By reserving your place on this event, you are also consenting to receiving relevant communications about the course.