Virtual STEM Job Fair
This year, we are combining what were our Virtual STEM and Virtual Life Sciences & Environment Job Fairs into a blended, three-day event.
This cross-discipline fair provides an excellent opportunity to target students and graduates relevant to your organisation and opportunities.
- From: Tuesday 9 November 2021, 10 am
- To: Thursday 11 November 2021, 4 pm
- Download this event to your calendar
The Virtual STEM Job Fair will give you widespread exposure to a diverse talent pool of Science and Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics students, as well as those from Animal, Rural and Environmental Sciences courses.
Attending the fair will give you the platform to promote your opportunities to our cohorts from undergraduate, postgraduate and further education courses, who are eager to enhance their career prospects within these fields.
This online event enables you to:
- Connect with more relevant NTU students and alumni early on in their career journeys
- Reduce your recruitment costs of untargeted general advertising and remove direct expenses incurred from travelling to physical events
- Create a talent pipeline to increase the number of applications from the candidates who are qualified for the roles you need to fill.
At NTU we believe in success for all and value the time and expertise that employers bring to our students development, therefore there is no charge associated with our recruitment events.
Thoroughly worthwhile; a great opportunity to engage with interested and keen students.
Leicestershire & Rutland Wildlife Trust, 2020
For further information relating to the Virtual STEM Job Fair, please contact email@example.com