Open the Door to Growth with Nottingham Business School
Help to Grow:Management
Help to Grow: Management supports new or experienced decision makers, in small and medium sized businesses (SMEs) with 5 or more employees. It covers strategies for growth and innovation, leading high-performance teams and digital adoption, as well as marketing and branding, financial management and responsible business practices. The topics have been developed specifically with an SME focus, including real life case studies to inspire and inform your future growth plans.
- From: Friday 17 December 2021, 1 pm
- To: Friday 17 December 2021, 2 pm
- Registration: 12:50pm
- Booking deadline: Thursday 16 December 2021, 12.00 am
- Download this event to your calendar
The government-backed Help to Grow: Management course will open the door to growth for thousands of business leaders.
Delivered by leading UK business schools all accredited to the Small Business Charter, Help To Grow: Management includes 50 hours of in depth training, 1:1 business mentoring, and the opportunity to grow your business, fast. You will hear from inspirational business leaders and learn alongside local peers, with access to a national alumni network. By the end of the programme you will develop a tailored business growth plan to increase productivity and grow your revenue, and help take your business to the next level.
- Enhance your management and strategic capabilities
- Produce a growth plan for your business
- Build resilience to future shocks
- Learn how to innovate in your business
- Adopt digital technologies to boost productivity and operational agility
- Develop your value proposition and reach into growth markets
- Improve employee engagement and responsible business practices
- A blended programme that combines interactive, online sessions with face-to-face learning to suit you.
The businesses we support come in many different shapes and sizes and belong to a wide range of sectors, from construction and manufacturing to solicitors and digital marketing agencies, hospitality and leisure to beauty and wellness. If you haven’t connected with a University yet and want to find out more about how we might be able to support you through Help to Grow, contact email@example.com or visit www.ntu.ac.uk/helptogrow