Nottingham Law School Law Fair 2022
This sector-specific fair is tailored to bring together the legal profession and students from the Nottingham Law School. This event also allows you to connect with the wider NTU cohorts and alumni who can fill your non-legal roles, such as in HR, marketing and IT.
- From: Tuesday 25 January 2022, 1 pm
- To: Tuesday 25 January 2022, 7 pm
- Download this event to your calendar
Nottingham Trent University students and graduates possess a huge range of vital skills. Whether you are looking for a permanent member of staff or are considering employing a student on a short or long-term placement, we can help.
Returning virtually for the second year, attending the fair provides the perfect opportunity for firms to interact safely online with skilled students and graduates early on in their career journeys.
This sector-specific fair is tailored to bring together the legal profession and students from the Nottingham Law School, as well as allowing you to:
- Increase your brand visibility and showcase your values to a wider audience.
- Reduce your recruitment costs of untargeted general advertising.
- Create a talent pipeline to increase the number of applications from the candidates who are qualified for the roles you need to fill.
- Connect with the wider NTU cohorts and alumni who can fill your non-legal roles, such as in HR, marketing, technical and IT.
At NTU we believe in success for all and value the time and expertise that employers bring to our students development, therefore there is no charge associated with our recruitment events.
For further information relating to the virtual Nottingham Law School Law Fair, please contact email@example.com