From Stress to Success
A workshop to increase productivity and concentration
A wellbeing session to help you build resilience, confidence and increase your productivity.
- From: Wednesday 19 October 2022, 1 pm
- To: Wednesday 19 October 2022, 3 pm
- Location: Room 238, Maudsley, City Campus, Nottingham, NG1 4FQ
- Booking deadline: Wednesday 19 October 2022, 12.00 pm
- Download this event to your calendar
Join us as we work through techniques to help you increase your productivity and concentration.
In this wellbeing session we'll be joined by Motivational Speaker, Pam Burrows who'll share her wisdom in the form of techniques to help you boost confidence, bust stress, avoid burnout and increase productivity.
Expect to learn about:
- Building resilience
- Maintaining a positive mindset
- Reducing stress and raise confidence
- Empowering and supporting yourself to succeed
Refreshments and a light lunch will be provided prior to the session.
- Time: 1 - 3.00 pm
- Date: Wednesday 19 October 2022
- Location: Room 238, Maudsley Building (City Campus)
Still need help?
+44 (0)115 941 8418