NTU Built Environment Job Fair 2022
The Built Environment Job Fair is designed specifically for you to access students from disciplines including architecture, property, design, and civil engineering, as well as those from other courses with an interest in the sector.
- From: Wednesday 26 October 2022, 11 am
- To: Wednesday 26 October 2022, 3 pm
- Location: Newton Building, Main Entrance, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG1 4BU
- Download this event to your calendar
Job Fairs represent a high-footfall engagement opportunity for employers to connect with students and graduates. These events are open to NTU students and graduates from all courses and disciplines to attend, allowing you to start the conversation with future employees from backgrounds you may not have traditionally considered.
Participating in the Built Environment Job Fair serves as an effective way to get your brand in front of students who are eager to find out more about your organisation, and the placement and graduate-level jobs available.
The fair will give you the chance to:
- Increase your brand visibility and showcase your values to a wider audience.
- Reduce your recruitment costs of untargeted general advertising.
- Create a talent pipeline to increase the number of applications from the candidates who are qualified for the roles you need to fill.
Here at NTU, we believe in success for all and value the time and expertise that employers bring to our students' development, therefore there is no charge associated with our recruitment events.
To register your interest in the NTU Built Environment Job Fair, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.