NTU Placement and Graduate Job Fair 2022
Traditionally the largest of our events, the Placement and Graduate Job Fair welcomes local, national and global organisations of all sizes looking to meet prospective industry placement students, plus talented recent and upcoming graduates.
- From: Wednesday 19 October 2022, 10 am
- To: Wednesday 19 October 2022, 3 pm
- Location: Newton Building, Main Entrance, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG1 4BU
- Download this event to your calendar
Job Fairs represent a high-footfall engagement opportunity for employers to connect with students and graduates. These events are open to NTU students and graduates from all courses and disciplines to attend, allowing you to start the conversation with future employees from backgrounds you may not have traditionally considered.
Positioned at a key time in your recruitment calendar, the Placement and Graduate Job Fair welcomes local, national and global organisations of all sizes looking to meet prospective industry placement students. This fair is also a great opportunity to target recent and upcoming graduates with your entry-level vacancies.
The fair will give you the chance to:
- Increase your brand visibility and showcase your values to a wider audience.
- Reduce your recruitment costs of untargeted general advertising.
- Create a talent pipeline to increase the number of applications from the candidates who are qualified for the roles you need to fill.
Here at NTU, we believe in success for all and value the time and expertise that employers bring to our students' development, therefore there is no charge associated with our recruitment events.
To register your interest in the NTU Placement and Graduate Job Fair, please contact email@example.com