The 2nd International African and Caribbean Mental Health Conference
The 2nd International African and Caribbean Mental Health Conference to commemorate this year's Black History Month.
- From: Saturday 29 October 2022, 9 am
- To: Saturday 29 October 2022, 5 pm
- Location: Newton Building, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 5LT
- Booking deadline: Friday 21 October 2022, 12.00 am
- Download this event to your calendar
- Bipolar disorders and general topics on mental health to present at the conference.
You should try to arrive a couple of minutes before the start of the first session. Once you have reported to the reception desk you will be directed to the correct room.
Please send an abstract for peer-review for a 10-min presentation or poster session and prize competition.
There is limited bursary for PGR Students, ECRs and Caregivers.
Abstract submission (250 words max.) to Dr Tarela Ike via email: email@example.com Abstract submission deadline: 14th October 2022
For further information about this conference please email firstname.lastname@example.org