Discover the Architecture Apprenticeship at NTU
Join us to find out everything you need to know about the benefits of Architecture Apprenticeships — for both employers looking to recruit and retain talent, and future apprentices seeking an alternative route towards qualification as an Architect.
- From: Tuesday 8 November 2022, 6 pm
- To: Tuesday 8 November 2022, 8 pm
- Location: LT9, Newton Building, City Campus, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
- Booking deadline: Tuesday 8 November 2022, 12.00 pm
- Download this event to your calendar
Join us as we discuss the benefits of Architecture Apprenticeships for both employers and apprentices.
This networking evening will explain everything you need to know about the benefits of apprenticeships — for both architecture practices looking to recruit and retain talent, as well future apprentices considering this route.
It will include an overview of the principles of apprenticeships, the structure of our Level 7 Architect Degree Apprenticeship that we introduced to NTU in 2019, plus you’ll hear from one of our employer partners and a current apprentice about their experience (Scarlett Tutty, Senior Architectural Assistant at Framework Architects).
A Q&A will follow the talks with a chance to ask questions to speakers and feed in your thoughts.
Refreshments will be provided later in the evening to allow for further networking.
- Time: 6 - 8.00 pm
- Date: Tuesday 8 November 2022
- Location: LT9, Newton Building (City Campus)
- Mike Baulcombe (Business Account Manager for Apprenticeships at NTU)
- Gavin Richards
- Anthony Dalby
- Scarlett Tutty (Senior Architectural Assistant, Framework Architects)
- Gary Hauton (UMC Architects)
- Welcome and introduction to how apprenticeships work and benefit businesses
- Introduction to the Level 7 Architecture Apprenticeship course at NTU
- Employer and apprentice case study
- Panel Q&A
- Break out workshops
- Closing comments, refreshments and networking