Building Regulations Update on Part B
Construction Management CPD Series
Join leading construction industry practitioners, local businesses and academics at our bi-weekly talks.
- From: Tuesday 22 November 2022, 6 pm
- To: Tuesday 22 November 2022, 7.30 pm
- Location: LT7, Newton Building, Nottingham, NG1 4FQ
- Booking deadline: Tuesday 22 November 2022, 5.00 pm
- Download this event to your calendar
Join us for a series of bi-weekly talks with leading construction industry practitioners, employers, local businesses and academic staff from the School of Architecture, Design and the Built Environment (ADBE).
Each week a guest speaker will be invited to deliver a presentation focusing on a pressing topic within the construction industry, both regional and nationwide.
Following each talk there’s the opportunity to network and meet like-minded professionals.
Attendance is free and all are welcome to join – no matter your level of experience.
- Time: 6 - 7.30 pm
- Date: Tuesday 22 November 2022
- Location: LT7, Newton Building (City Campus)
Find the full list of upcoming events in this series.
- Margarett Jeffers-carter (MJC): Building Regulations Update on Part B
- 6.00 - 6.05 pm – Welcome note
- 6.05 - 6.45 pm – Speaker presentation
- 6.45 - 7.00 pm – Q&A
- 7.00 - 7.30 pm – Networking and refreshments
Please contact Dr Amrit Sagoo: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Follow the School of Architecture, Design and the Built Environment on Twitter and LinkedIn.