Sales Booster - Deep Dive (Part 2)
In Person Event (Part 2)
Join us for the second session of this two-part support series focused on growing your business through sales.
Join best-selling author and experienced sales trainer, Fred Copestake, in person where he will share practical insights into his approach for B2B salespeople to ensure they stay relevant and valuable.
- From: Friday 11 November 2022, 9.30 am
- To: Friday 11 November 2022, 12.30 pm
- Booking deadline: Tuesday 1 November 2022, 11.00 am
- Download this event to your calendar
In Part 1 - the online session - you will take a dip into Fred’s world as is shares the top three challenges he has identified delivering training in 35 countries supporting over 10,000 sales professionals for companies such as HSBC, Experian, Cisco, Sophos, Hewlett Packard and Green King to name just a few.
In Part 2 you are invited to attend a face-to-face session where Fred will take a deep dive into the challenges identified in the first (online) session with the opportunity to network with your peers.
|Tuesday 1 November 2022||12:00 - 13:00||Part 1: Sales Booster - How to modernise your sales without losing the human touch||Online Zoom|
|Friday 11 November 2022||09:30 - 12:30||Part 2: Sales Deep Dive||Room MUC206|
NTU University Centre
You should attend if:
- You are involved in B2B sales and find your approach isn’t working as well as it used to
- You feel like you are wasting opportunities that should be won
- You use a highly technical approach to selling that doesn’t always wow customers
- You are frustrated that you can’t keep customers engaged through the process
- You are fed up with always having to discount to win business
- You want peace of mind that your sales plan will work
- You are frightened that the pace of change in the world of sales is too fast
- You are concerned your competitors are doing something different but don't know what.
Please contact Sarah Riches if you have any questions about these events.